The BPL DF 2617 AED/R is a defibrillator that is designed for both manual and AED mode of operation. It is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that minimizes the time required to deliver a lifesaving shock to SCA patients. It is also economical and comes with a 2-3 year battery life.
- Weight: <10.5 kg with battery
- Power Supply: 100- 240 VAC
- Display: 5.77 Inch| Resolution :320x240px
- Battery: Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid 12 V ,4.5 AH
- Memory: 24 Events
- Built in Recorder
- Capacity: >100 Discharge of 300 joules with fully charged battery
- Charge Time : <10 sec for 300 J with battery fully charged
- Charge Indicator :Battery and main LED indicators
- Paper Size : 50 mm x20 mts; Print width ; 40 mm; Paper Speed : 25 mm/sec
- Print Delay : Real time or 6 sec (selectable in Auto Mode)
- Event Recording : Stores and prints 3 seconds post critical event data up to 24 events
- Print Annotates : Time, Date,HR Limits,Event maker, ECG input source ,ECG gain , Defibrillators mode, Selected and Delivered energy, Patient Impedance and Hospital name.
- Clean the defibrilator, Its paddle and ECG patient cable, if they were used.
- Switch OFF the unit and unplug the unit from mains before cleaning
- Clean all surfaces of the unit with anti- static cloth
- The defibrilator and its accessories are chemically resistant to common germicidal solutions and non-caustic detergents.
- For more details click enquiry.
- Price for value
- User Friendly
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage : 12 V Lead Acid
- Life: 2-3 years