The Cardiart 9108D is a top of the line ECG recorder that comes with advanced features to make your life easier. This device is designed to be small and lightweight so that you can easily carry it with you, while still providing all of the features and benefits that you need. The Cardiart 9108D supports external USB printers and multi-format reports export, making it easy to get the information you need. The large, high-resolution color touch screen makes it easy to use and navigate. The rechargeable battery provides up to 2-3 years of use, depending on usage.
- Weight :Approx 2 KG excluding paper & battery
- Power Supply : 100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz, 70VA
- Power Consumption : Less than 60VA
- Battery : Internal rechargeable Lithium Polymer Ion14.8Vdc, 2500mAh
- Battery Life : 2-3 Years depending on usage
- Charging time : 3 Hours 30 minutes
- Remove the Battery from the equipment when it is not used for a long time.
- If the battery is stored alone & not used for along time,
- The battery should be charged at every 6 months to prevent over discharge.
- Cardiart 9108D is a compact 12-Channel ECG with advanced Glasgow algorithm for interpretation
- 7-inch high resolution color touch screen
- Supports external USB printer
- Multi-format reports export
- Easy to carry because of light weight
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage: 14.8 V
- Life: 2 -3 years depending on usages
- Charging Time : 5 Hours
- Battery Capacity: when the battery is fully charged , Cardiart 9108 can work normally about 4 hours, and it can continuously print about 1.5 hours in the manual mode or print about 300 ECG reports of 3*4+R in Auto mode. |