The Excello D is a 10.4″ wide multipara patient monitor that provides advanced monitoring capabilities such as IBP, CO2 and gas monitoring, arrhythmia detection, ST & HRV analysis with 3-lead/5-lead ECG monitoring, and comprehensive trend data review. The Excello D is a versatile and affordable option for any medical facility.
- Weight : 4.5 kg
- Display: Colour TFT LCD Display Size :10.4 inch
- Resolution: 800x 600 pixels
- Battery : Rechargeable Lead acid Battery 12 V, 2.0 Ah
- Parameters: 5 ( Heart Rate, NiBP, SpO2,,Respiration Rate, Temperature) . SpO2 Digital Probe.
- Patient cable & All accessories to be stored neatly after usage
- Charge Battery When monitor is not used for a long time
- Disconnect patient cable or other probes holding the plugs gently & not by pulling the cables.
- Second Battery Option
- Thermal printer Incorporating Facility
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage: 12 V Lead acid, 2 Ah
- Life: Approx. 2 years depending on usages
- Charging Time : 4 – 5 Hours When not in used. Also getting charged when a monitor is connected with mains for monitoring
- Battery Capacity: When the battery is fully charged it can operate for 120 mins optionally 1 no. extra battery can be provided for 240 mins operation