The BPL Ultima Prime Masimo is a 12″ wide multipara patient monitor that is suitable as a flexible and efficient monitoring solution in mid-acuity. The monitor offers advanced parameter options such as IBP, CO2, Gas Monitoring & ICG to meet specific requirements, provides an optional connectivity to BPL Medius+ Central Nursing Station Software and displays a maximum of 10 waveforms. The BPL Ultima Prime Masimo is a economic, reliable and easy-to-use patient monitor that is ideal for use in mid-acuity environments. The monitor features a second battery option, thermal printer incorporating facility and a 12.1″ colour TFT display.
- Weight : 4.5 kg
- Display: Colour TFT Display Size :12.1 inch
- Resolution: 800x 600 pixels
- Battery : Rechargeable Lead acid Battery 12 V, 2.0 Ah
- Parameters: 5 ( Heart Rate, NiBP, SpO2,,Respiration Rate, Temperature) . SpO2 Masima probe .
- Patient cable & All accessories to be stored neatly after usage
- Charge Battery When monitor is not used for a long time
- Disconnect patient cable or other probes holding the plugs gently & not by pulling the cables.
- Second Battery Option
- Thermal printer Incorporating Facility
- Office at very convenient place at South Kolkata
- Contact us for more info
- Voltage: 12 V Lead acid, 2 Ah
- Life: Approx. 2 years depending on usages
- Charging Time : 4 – 5 Hours When not in used. Also getting charged when a monitor is connected with mains for monitoring
- Battery Capacity: When the battery is fully charged it can operate for 60 mins optionally 1 no. extra battery can be provided for 120 mins operation